Hello, my beautiful virtual Goddesses and Gods – yes, it’s time for another handy Second Life Firestorm Photo Tool Tip! And ooh boy you get a two-for-one today woohoo!
Firestorm Camera Tool Tips – How to Customize Your Toolbars and How to Save Cam Position using the Phototools Camera menu
In your firestorm toolbars – the ones found at the side and bottom of your screen – you can set up tool buttons for quick access. One of the best tool buttons any photographer will want to add is Phototools Camera. Why? Read below to find out, then go ahead and weep with happiness. 🙂
How to Customize Your Toolbars
• Right click anywhere on the side or bottom toolbar to bring up the toolbar buttons menu and choose “Toolbar Buttons” to get the list of buttons you can put into your toolbars. Buttons are listed alphabetically to make the tool buttons easy to find.
That’s it! Yeeehaw that was easy!
How to Save Cam Position using Firestorm’s Phototools Camera menu
• In the toolbar buttons menu, choose Phototools Camera – the icon is a little video camera
• Now that you have the Phototools Camera button in your toolbar, click it to open the Cameratools window and choose Cam Controls 1 tab at top.
• You will see two eyeballs in the middle right, one has an up arrow and one has a down arrow
• After you get your cam positioned for your shot, click the down arrow eyeball – that saves the cam position (it only saves one position at a time)
• If you move your cam away, you can then click the up arrow eyeball, and it will take you back to the cam position you saved by clicking the down arrow eyeball – be careful, it only saves one position at a time